Senior-Vite Liver Chew
Nutri-Vet Senior-Vite Chewable Tablets provide a balance of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other essential nutrients to optimize the physical and mental well-being of senior dogs. Veterinarian formulated with a liver flavor dogs can’t resist.
- Daily use supports cardiac and brain function, and helps combat degenerative mechanisms and oxidative stress that can lead to age-related deficiencies.
- Vitamin A is essential for normal skin and mucous membrane health, and helps maintain resistance to infections.
- Vitamin D facilitates proper absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the intestinal tract.
- Vitamin E helps maintain normal skin and mucous membranes, cardiovascular function, and a healthy circulatory system. It also protects cells against damaging free radicals.
- Vitamin C supports joint, cardiovascular, cognitive, visual and immune system health.
- Zinc, magnesium, manganese and copper play an important role in many biological reactions in the body.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) aids in normal maintenance of the digestive and nervous systems, it also assists with cognitive disorders.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) promotes the release of energy from carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, and maintains the integrity of red blood cells.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) supports nervous system and brain function, and helps the body release energy from proteins, fats, and carbohydrates during metabolism.
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) helps protein build body tissue and aids in fat metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 aids in the formation of red blood cells and supports cardiovascular function. It also helps build genetic material, maintains the nervous system, and metabolize protein and fat.
- Choline and inositol help support memory and cognitive functioning.
Dextrose, Cellulose, Liver Meal, Stearic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, l-Taurine, Natural Flavor, Magnesium Oxide, Choline Bitartrate, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Ferrous Fumarate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Digestive Enzymes (Aspergillus Niger, Aspergillus Oryzae), d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Grapeseed Extract, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin, Manganese Sulfate, Chromium Amino Acid Chelate, Selenium Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12 Supplement), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid and Copper Sulfate.
Guaranteed Analysis per Chewable:
All quantities are minimum unless stated otherwise.
Crude Protein – 5%
Crude Fat – 8%
Crude Fiber (max) – 26%
Moisture (max) – 10%
Magnesium – 0.6%
Iron – 4 mg
Copper – 4 mcg
Manganese – 1 mg
Zinc – 2 mg
Iodine –5 mcg
Selenium – 5 mcg
Vitamin A – 1,500 IU
Vitamin D – 75 IU
Vitamin E (dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) – 25 IU
Thiamine – 8 mg
Riboflavin – 4 mg
Pantothenic Acid – 7 mg
Niacin – 3 mg
Pyridoxine – 4 mg
Folic Acid – 20 mcg
Vitamin B12 – 3 mcg
Choline – 8 mg
Biotin* – 3 mcg
Taurine* – 50 mg
Inositol* – 8 mg
Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C)* – 50 mg
Niacinamide* – 8 mg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
One chewable daily per 20 pounds of body weight.
We Also Recommend