It’s estimated that approximately 14% of all veterinary visits are related to some sort of gastrointestinal distress. A healthy gut and a happy digestive system can absorb more nutrients into your pet’s body, meaning more energy and more of the macronutrients and micronutrients they need to live their best and happiest life!
To help you provide your pet with a healthy and productive GI tract, we’ve compiled an Ultimate Guide to Digestive Support using our biologically-appropriate formulas and whole food supplements!
Signs of Potential Digestive Complications
- Excessive drooling
- Decrease in appetite
- Vomiting or spit-up
- Bloating and abdominal pain
- Difficulty when defecating
Talk to Your Vet
If you notice any of the above symptoms, call your trusted veterinary practice for medical advice.
Primal Products to Promote a Healthy Digestive System
- Primal’s Raw Goat Milk contains beneficial probiotics, living enzymes, and healthy digestible fats, as well as organic ginger, which serves as a natural digestive aid.
- Our Winter Squash Pureé is full of prebiotic fiber to support a healthy gut, as well as organic apple cider vinegar, which provides enzymes.
- Our slow-simmered Bone Broth adds necessary moisture to your pet’s diet, and is full of micronutrients designed to support your pet’s stomach and liver.
Gut Goop Recipe
Share this post