Ranch & Meadow
Essence® Ranch & Meadow Recipe is loaded powerful protein that only red meat can provide. Our first four ingredients are boar, goat, lamb, and pork. The recipe is completely grain free, and that promotes a clean, hypoallergenic, diet. It is also backed up with healthy vegetables, such as pumpkin, which provide additional healthy nutrients and dietary fiber. This is all to ensure your dogs are at their healthy best, while eating truly great tasting food. Made with healthy and wholesome ingredients, the Essence® Ranch & Meadow Recipe is truly the Embodiment of Superior Nutrition.
Boar, goat, lamb, pork, lamb meal, boar meal, mutton meal, pork meal, red lentils, garbanzo beans, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), coconut flour, natural flavors, navy beans, tricalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, pumpkin, potassium chloride, choline chloride, salt, dried kelp, taurine, vitamins (vitamin e supplement, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin a acetate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin d3 supplement, vitamin b12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, selenium yeast, calcium iodate), chia seed oil.
- Crude protein (min) 38.0%
- Crude fat (min) 18.0%
- Crude fiber(max) 6.0%
- Moisture (max) 10.0%
- Calcium(min) 1.5%
- Phosphorous (min) 1.0%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.25%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.0%
- Taurine* (min) 0.20%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
DOG WEIGHT - FEED AMOUNT
10 lbs or less - 1/4 – 2/3 cup
10-20 lbs - 2/3 – 1 cup
20-30 lbs - 1 – 1 2/5 cups
30-40 lbs - 1 2/5 – 1 2/3 cups
40-60 lbs - 1 2/3 – 2 1/4 cups
60-80 lbs - 2 1/4 – 2 2/3 cups
80-100 lbs - 2 2/3 – 3 cups
Standard eight-ounce measuring cup.
- PUPPIES: FEED UP TO 2 TIMES PER POUND OF BODY WEIGHT OVER ADULT LEVELS.
- PREGNANT FEMALES: MINIMAL INCREASE NEEDED DURING FIRST 6 WEEKS. WEEKS 7, 8, & 9 INCREASE UP TO 25%.
- LACTATING FEMALES: IMMEDIATELY AFTER WHELPING, NUTRITIONAL DEMAND INCREASES BY 50% COMPARED TO MAINTENANCE LEVELS. DURING PEAK LACTATION (AROUND 4-5 WEEKS), INCREASE FEEDING UP TO 300% OF REGULAR INTAKE. FEED IN 3 EQUAL MEALS PER DAY.
- NOTE: FEEDING AMOUNTS MAY VARY BY BREED, ACTIVITY LEVEL, TEMPERAMENT, & CLIMATE.
- SEE YOUR VETERINARIAN REGULARLY. KEEP FRESH WATER AVAILABLE. TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS, KEEP PACKAGE SEALED AND STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
We Also Recommend