4lb - 25lb
Essence® Limited Ingredient Recipe is a Clean and Simple philosophy. It uses Two Meat ingredients, Two Meals, and Two Sources of Fiber to bring your canine companions closer to nature. Animal proteins provide the building blocks of powerful muscles, strong bones, and healthy functions. Essence® Ranch Recipe is always free of legumes, never contains gluten, and provides 85% animal protein ingredients. Rich in iron and other essential minerals, these animal protein ingredients, combined with unique fiber and other wholesome ingredients, will nourish your canine friends and contribute to their healthy lifestyle. We see a great future for your dogs. Healthy bodies, keen minds, radiant spirits. Let us become a part of their daily lives. Essence® – the next generation of pet food
Lamb, pork, lamb meal, pork meal, quinoa, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), pumpkin, natural pork flavor, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, salt, DL-methionine, taurine, vitamins (vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement), Kelp, minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate) , L-Carnitine.
- Crude protein (min) 35.0%
- Crude fat (min) 18.0%
- Crude fiber(max) 4.0%
- Moisture (max) 10.0%
- Calcium(min) 1.8%
- Phosphorous (min) 1.25%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.25%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.0%
- *Taurine (min) 0.15%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO DOG Food Nutrient Profiles.
DOG WEIGHT - FEED AMOUNT
10 lbs or less - 1/4 – 2/3 cup
10-20 lbs - 2/3 – 1 cup
20-30 lbs - 1 – 1 2/5 cups
30-40 lbs - 1 2/5 – 1 2/3 cups
40-60 lbs - 1 2/3 – 2 1/4 cups
60-80 lbs - 2 1/4 – 2 2/3 cups
80-100 lbs - 2 2/3 – 3 cups
Standard eight-ounce measuring cup.
- PUPPIES: FEED UP TO 2 TIMES PER POUND OF BODY WEIGHT OVER ADULT LEVELS.
- PREGNANT FEMALES: MINIMAL INCREASE NEEDED DURING FIRST 6 WEEKS. WEEKS 7, 8, & 9 INCREASE UP TO 25%.
- LACTATING FEMALES: IMMEDIATELY AFTER WHELPING, NUTRITIONAL DEMAND INCREASES BY 50% COMPARED TO MAINTENANCE LEVELS. DURING PEAK LACTATION (AROUND 4-5 WEEKS), INCREASE FEEDING UP TO 300% OF REGULAR INTAKE. FEED IN 3 EQUAL MEALS PER DAY.
- NOTE: FEEDING AMOUNTS MAY VARY BY BREED, ACTIVITY LEVEL, TEMPERAMENT, & CLIMATE.
- SEE YOUR VETERINARIAN REGULARLY. KEEP FRESH WATER AVAILABLE. TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS, KEEP PACKAGE SEALED AND STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
We Also Recommend