Bold Raw / Mega Dog Raw
Mega Pack (Tub)
At Bold Canine, we believe that a raw diet is better for the health of your cat or dog. Our signature, tripe-based blend of raw food was developed through research and professional consultations with veterinarians and is backed by 15 years of experience in the pet industry.
The original Bold Raw blend was created for our own Shiloh Shepherds. Over the years, we’ve refined it to become the leading brand of raw pet food in Canada.
Looking for a little variety?
To provide optimal nutrition, we always recommend rotating your proteins.
The Mega Pack includes all of our Mega Dog Raw blends:
- 2 x 4lb tub Mega Chicken patties.
- 1 x 4lb tub Mega Beef patties.
- 1 x 4lb tub Mega Blend* patties.
* The basic Mega Blend needs to be supplemented with tripe and/or vegetables as well as kelp to be balanced.
- Mega Chicken contains triple-ground whole chicken with bone, chicken liver, and a veggie mix of carrots, broccoli, zucchini, and collard greens.
- Mega Beef contains triple-ground beef bone, lean ground beef, beef offal (liver, heart, lung, and tripe), and a veggie mix of carrots, broccoli, zucchini, and collard greens.
- Mega Blend contains triple-ground whole chicken with bone and beef offal (liver, heart, lung, and tripe).
Adult dogs are generally recommended to eat once a day. This allows the digestive system to fully stretch and utilize all of the glands in the digestive tract. Dogs, like wolves are designed to take on lots of food at once and then fast for a period of time.
The Following is just a guideand needs to be adjusted according age and activity level:
Lose Weight 1.5% of body weight
Maintain Weight 3% of body weight
Maintain Weight (High Energy) 3% of body weight
Weight Gain 3% of body weight
Feed your puppy 4 meals a day up until he is four months of age this can then be reduced to three meals a day then 2 meals from 6 months onwards. Begin by feeding 5% - 8% of his body weight per day split between the meals. This amount will increase as he grows, you will need to have him weighed regularly and continue to feed him on this method.
We Also Recommend